Dr. Parviz Arezu is a Research Fellow at the Afghan Institute for Strategic Studies (AISS).He holds PHD in International Economic Relations from Financial University under the government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, Russia..
- Expert on Russia, Caucasus, and Central Asia
- Regional Economic Integration
- Translating from Germany and Russia
- Editor in chief at “Imrooz” Magazine
- Head of Cultural Center of Afghanistan Embassy at Afghanistan Embassy in Moscow, Russia
- First secretary of Afghanistan Embassy at Afghanistan Embassy in Moscow, Russia
- Economic and Social Consultant at PFA-Hamburg, Germany
- Lecturer at KSU and Jami University, Herat, Afghanistan
1. "Global and Regional Dimensions of Afghanistan's Economics Modernization", his thesis in P hD.
2. Political Memories General Abdul Qadir( Who Commanded the 1978 April Military Coup In Afghanistan) In Conversation with Dr. Parviz Arezu
3. The Plunderers Leave the Game (Translated from Russian language- description of political war in Afghanistan during world war II)
4. “Life is a Circle”, written in Tale
5. “Aseman-Darya” (Poetry Collection, 1996)
6. Awar Aiinaha (Poetry Collection, 1996)
7. Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī, Writer: Rady Feesh- Edited by Effort of Parviz Arezu
8. Different articles on Politics and Economics.
Books ready to be published:
1. Theoretical Foundations of Economic-Modernization of Afghanistan
2. Diwan (Poetry) “Baby Deer”
3. Global and Regional Dimensions of Afghanistan’s Economics’ Modernization