Mr. Qasim Wafaye zada was born in Waras district of Bamyan Province in July 1980. He finished school in Panjab High School and graduated from Journalism Faculty of Kabul University in 2005. He was awarded MONBUKAGAKUSHO Scholarship from 2007-2013. Mr. Wafayezada earned his Masters’ Degree on International Communications and was awarded the certificate for the best MA dissertation of 2009 by Kanazawa University, Japan. He received his doctorate in international relations from Kanazawa University. His research focus has been on ethnic politics, democratization and peacebuilding in post-conflict multiethnic societies. As a practitioner, he was expert of social and cultural affairs within the Secretariat of the Ministers' Council of Afghanistan. Currently he is Policy and Planning Deputy of Afghanistan Civil Aviation..
- Secretariat of the Ministers' Council of Afghanistan
- Editor in chief of MisaqWahdat Weekly
- Ethnic Politics and Peacebuilding in Afghanistan: The Root Causes of Political Conflicts and the Problems of Democratic Transition
- Ethnic Politics, Ethnic Political Parties and the Future of Democratic Peacebuilding in Afghanistan Journal of Human and Socio-Environmental Studies
- International Assistance to Post-Conflict Peacebulding: the Cases of Cambodia and Afghanistan Journal of Human and Socio-Environmental Studies
- Post-2014 Afghanistan: Managing political challenges and economic opportunities, In: A paper presented in SDPI’s Seventeenth Sustainable Development Conference, Islamabad
- Peacebuilding and Ethnic Politics: The Root Causes of Ethnic Conflicts and the Future Perspectives of Peacebuilding in Afghanistan Graduate School of Human and Socio-Environment Studies (PhD theses)