Mr. Mohammad Irfani is a researcher at Afghan Institute for Strategic Studies (AISS), Kabul. He used to work as a journalist and media analyst in local and international media agencies including RTA (radio television of Afghanistan), Daily open society, and BBC.
Mr. Irfani is graduated from Ibne Sina University (Kabul) majoring in sociology. He is one of the founders and active members of “Afghanistan Sociology Group”..
- Journalism, Radio, Television, Printing Media
- Dari Literature
- Member of Afghanistan peace Volunteers – Kabul (2010- present)
- Member of Afghanistan sociology group- Kabul (2011-present)
- Editor of international news desk in RTA – Kabul (2006-2008)
- Media analyst & investigative reporter in Saba Media Organization – Kabul (2008-2011)
- Production manager of “Radio Marefat”, in association with NED ,National Endowment for Democracy , Marefat high school and Nia, supporting open media in Afghanistan – Kabul (2012- 2014)
- Reporter for BBC- Kabul (2012-2013)
- Columnists at Daily open society- Kabul (2014- )
- Several articles on social, political and cultural affairs of Afghanistan in Daily Open Society; www.dailyopensociety.com